Friday, August 06, 2010

Homestudy update COMPLETE!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!! We did it!!!!!!!

The homestudy update is complete. Amy from Gladney came over and she is a complete JOY to be around. I felt like a had a very interested and inquisitive friend over. It was much like most of my conversations with my friend Holly. ;-) Dive deep or go home!!

We ended up having great talks about older child adoption, bonding, humanitarian work etc. I just think she ROCKS!

I am SUPER excited to add this to the timeline! We are getting SO CLOSE to shipping that dossier off to Ethiopia. It is now down to 2 documents I believe.... FBI check and I171-H which will be in process as soon as Gladney sends in the homestudy. WOOOHOOO!!!!

Life is GOOOOD!

Now, can I be lazy the rest of the day???? ;-) Angel

10 comments:

Amy said...

Yay!! I am so happy for you (a little jealous too :-))!! Hope the rest of the process goes just as smooth!!

Julie said...

Yeah and yes, you deserve to be lazy.
Okay, looking at that photo I'm totally curious - are those curtains blocking off an office or something? Our office is open to the living room and now that we're both working from home it's a wee bit troublesome (especially during summer). I hadn't thought about curtains.

Angel said...

THANKS AMY!!

Julie- Yes, they were used to block off a dining area that we now use as an office. :-)

YAY! Gonna go be lazy now. Hee hee..

Laurie said...

congratulations!

Shonni said...

Yea...closer, closer!!!

Heather said...

congratulations on the completion of the home study! Can't wait to see the newest member of the family!

Cindy said...

Awesome Angel. Moving right along.

Amy said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH! So glad it went so good. I knew it would- I mean seriously who could love your entire family??? Can't wait till that baby is finished and IN THE MAIL. SO CLOSE my friend!!! Love you!

Shannon said...

Wow! You are really moving along! I can tell you've done this a time or two : ) Your family is beautiful and can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. We're just praying that our I 171-H comes quickly...hopefully that NBC just starts cranking them out!

Congrats on your work being almost done!

Darlene said...

a great milestone. Congrats. Keegan... mommy and daddy and sisters are coming for you!!