Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wanna Come With???


Karyn Purvis is coming to


This is SO COOL!! I mean the conference itself already had me super excited and this about threw me over the edge with joy. ;-)

Karyn Purvis is doing a


Karyn Purvis is THE STUFF on attachment and bonding in adoption. The whole day is only $40! What a BLESSING to have this opportunity to learn from her.

She wrote


I've been to one hour long workshop with her before and it was fantastic! You can BET if I get the chance to have an all day workshop with her I'M TAKING IT! Below is a video about her ministry... Empowered To Connect. I am SUPER EXCITED and I would love to see you there! Anyone wanna come with???? HUGS! Angel

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm coming!!!! I'm coming!!! CANNOT WAIT!

Melinda said...

I would like to come. I did sign up for her breakout sessions. I will have to check with my husband and see if I can do this, would love to hear more from her!

Wendi said...

i totally want to go with this - maybe to learn something about connected with my bio children - no joke
thinking of driving to Texas instead of flying to I can really take my time and enjoy meeting everyone and still attend something..??..

Missy @ It's Almost Naptime said...

I'm there!