Thursday, July 01, 2010

My Blog Needs a Face Lift!!


Seriously.... this look has been around since we were in process to adopt Kaiya Rain Zhen! I have LOVED IT but it's time for something new. EVERYBODY knows when you need a great blog lift you gotta go to NIKKI!!

http://www.madebynikki.blogspot.com/



Nikki started doing blog lifts a few years ago. I was one of her first customers and I've adored her ever since. She taught herself to spruce up blogs so that she could use the money for mission trips and charity. AND BOY HOWDY has she done that!!! She has done fantastic mission work for months in different locations and given a LOT of money to great charities. I think Nikki is fantastic. She has my business till this little blog breathes it's last breath!

SOOOOO TODAY ONLY she is offering $5 off your blog face lift! So that's $25. If you are a repeat customer you get an additional $5 off. Your blog will be looking good AND you'll be using your money to do something great. Does it get any better in the blogosphere?


HUGS! Angel


PS I can hardly WAIT to see what my new look is gonna be!!! It's about TIME!

3 comments:

The Engelhardt 4 said...

hmmm...i think i may have to look more deeply into this....

Amy said...

It IS about time. ;0) Hee hee
I can't wait to see it either!

Tara said...

LOVE the new look....