Monday, July 05, 2010

Look what I just bought myself!!!

Congratulations to MYSELF!
I'm PAPER PREGNANT!! ;o)

I found this ADORABLE little necklace at this cute Etsy shop called


It was super awesome price... like $11.50!! I'm so excited! BUT the best part is that it helped raise money for a little girl from China to find a home! Today ONLY if you will go to the site and buy a necklace it will raise funds for this family...



All you have to do is write in the comments that it is for Holly McDonald on Purpose Driven Family! There are lots of cute designs. I bought the last paper pregnancy one but maybe she would make another if someone wanted one!

There are so many cute designs to choose from. Get a great necklace at a great price and help a family adopt... I LOVE IT!

:0) Angel

3 comments:

Holly said...

Thank you!! And if someone else IS paper pregnant and wants that pendant, they can convo Sarah to let her know they want one JUST like it and it will still count for our fundraiser!! :)
Thank you so much!
For Elaina's Ransom!!!

Andrea H. said...

Hi Angel, huge congratulations! We have a very dear friend in common, Amy. I used to follow your blog a long time ago, I think when you went to ET with Carrie. Anyways, just found you in the comment section of Melinda's blog. Email me if you have any questions about the paper chase...

Wendi said...

congrats friend! what a perfect gift, and look at your cute new blog! Where have I been? can't wait to hear more...