Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Homestudy update SCHEDULED!!! SWEEEET!


WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! OUR HOMESTUDY IS UPDATE IS OFFICIALLY SCHEDULED!! WOOOHOOOO!!


It will be next Friday Aug 6th at 8:30am.

It's our third time to go through this and even though it shouldn't make me nervous it still makes me a TEENY bit uneasy. I guess it's always a strange feeling to have someone come to your home specifically for the purpose of judging whether you are a fit parent. ;0)

BUT that being said... I KNOW it will be fine. I am also SUPER glad that they check to make sure these are safe families. Hmmmmm.... why's it so hard to adopt but all you have to have is a car seat to bust out a baby???? Just a QUESTION! Hee hee... HUGS! Angel

4 comments:

Diane said...

Angel, I just joined Brandi in the "I am a Warrior Girl" group and got your update. I haven't checked your blog in quite some time. I am so excited for your new addition! We are waiting on a travel call for our second child from Ethiopia. I pray that things will go quickly for you.

Danell said...

Homestudies seem so scary! Please blog all about yours, I've never met anyone who has had one to ask questions to.

Jaime And Drew said...

So excited for you!!!

Darlene said...

How exciting!! I will pray for you!

p.s. ummmm. not just a car seat. well, maybe for the lucky ones. don't forget vericose veins, bloating, weighing as much as your husband, hormones, and um.. pain.