Friday, July 09, 2010

FYI.... It's 2 in the morning...

See here's what happened. At 9pm I was totally WIPED cause I compiled like 2/3rds of the paperwork for this adoption in like 3 days.... and that's... well... INSANE!

SOOOO... ANYWAY! I was tired. So I decided to be, like UBER responsible and go to be bed early.

FAST FORWARD to midnight when Kaiya has a bad dream- I guess that's what happened. Anyway, she woke up. Then I woke up and then I laid there in bed pretending to sleep when I was really thinking about my dossier and the printer and whether anyone had gotten a referral today.

SIGH.... SO I hopped up and now I am REALLY IN TROUBLE!


I mean seriously. Here I am.... 2:30am.... flying through paperwork and stroking my beloved Ethiopia binder. (It truly is a work of art- a thing of beauty) I am totally gonna just turn into a NOCTURNAL creature if I don't watch it. I'm gonna start having pallid skin and skulk around like Gollum on Lord Of The Rings. People will think, "Whatever happened to Angel???" It's frightening really...


This is gonna be me soon... just replace that fish with a Larabar and stick an adoption binder in his hand and you can CLEARLY see where I'm headed.

Ok... I'm gonna go eat a Larabar and do some paperwork in my precious binder now.

Hugs, Angel

6 comments:

beBOLDjen said...

Cracking me up!

Shaina said...

I am also awake at 2:30am--a ridiculous hour to accomplish any type of work. However, I feel I am on a time crunch as well so I better get crackin!

Darlene said...

=) silly girl

Rebecca said...

Congrats on your adoption! Amy B told me about you the other day - you are crazy fast at getting your paperwork finished! At this rate, we could be traveling to Ethiopia to get our kiddos together :)

I look forward to meeting you in October. It's going to be fun!

Shonni said...

OK, I am really laughing, because I have so been there and am about to go there again.

Jaime And Drew said...

oh in the madness we must find humor!!