Saturday, July 10, 2010

Closing in on the goal!

Just a short update on our paper chase!!! We've had quite a list to accomplish! I've been AMAZED by how smoothly it's been going overall.

I was AMAZED by how much of the paperwork we'd been able to gather in the last few days!

Not that it was without hiccups! We had a BLACK INK EMERGENCY and had to dart off to Best Buy!!!

My poor little passport finally expired! Goodbye sweet passport. We've been together 10 wonderful years and traveled the world together.... sigh....

So we expedited the renewal of my passport and Fed Exed it!


I was THRILLED to get my "Paper Pregnant" necklace in the mail! That was QUICK! I love it!


Got all our pics mounted on paper with descriptions of the pictures...




THEN OF COURSE.... one of my LEAST favorite parts of the process... THE BLOOD TESTS!!


ACCKKKKKK!!!


DESPITE the needles and the ink emergency it's been a FABULOUS couple of days and I can't BELIEVE how much we've gotten done!! WHOA! I am THRILLED because today I mailed off Groups #1,2 and 3 of our paperwork to Gladney with only a few things missing. Those should be on the way in the next week or two!

What PURE JOY!!!

This is one very happy, paper prego mommy!


Hugs, Angel

7 comments:

Tara said...

Great post Angel...I LOVE the necklace! So excited for you!

Erin Moore said...

This is awesome, I am soooo living through you right now and hanging on your every post!

I have this feeling that my day is coming soon...maybe that "paper pregnant" necklace will become a "maternity hand-me-down"?

xo

Shonni said...

Ahhh, the joy's of paper pregnancy. I'm starting to get scared looking at all that paper work that we are about to have to start again. Our pre-ap is the first thing....praying to get it out by monday.

SassyAgapi said...

cute necklace!

Paul and DeeDee said...

Can I just say that you are a beast? Seriously. And I thought that I was fast! I have so much to learn!!

The Engelhardt 4 said...

Oh girl,
I am so happy for you!!! I can't wait until I can get one of those necklaces AND to make a cake for your sweet boy!!! Lots of love and hugs.
Elizabeth

Wife to the Rockstar said...

SO excited for you!!!!