Wednesday, June 30, 2010

GOD HAS PROVIDED!!!!!!



Here are some of the faces of the little "neighbors" who we saw had been left on the side of the road yesterday.
NOT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


TODAY THEY ARE LOVED!!!!

God provided $4884 in the last 28 hours!!!
The 12 children I told you about yesterday will experience His love through the gift of an education. I THANK YOU deeply for caring about the little ones we spotted on the side of the road. It is such a deep joy we receive when we choose to love.


THANK YOU! Truly, thank you.
My heart is moved and crazy grateful. I wish I could hug each of these little ones personally and tell them of their Father's love for them. Still, I know there are people right now that are there doing just that!! Any moment I imagine they will receive the news that THIS THURSDAY they WILL get to go to school after all. Maybe this is it.... the moment that changes everything for these little ones.

Hugs for all my fellow warriors,

Angel

No comments: