Monday, June 21, 2010

Evolution Of A Warrior Girl...


Warrior Girl= spends her life fighting injustice against the defenseless/the least of these


Warrior Girl- is that what I am? Is that what I USED to be? Is that what I'm becoming? Is that what I want to be? What does it look like to be a warrior? Is God's idea of being a warrior always obvious or is it often something we don't expect? What does it look like in my life?


WHO AM I ANYWAY????????? WHAT DO I WANT MY LIFE TO LOOK LIKE???

These are questions I think I am trying to answer. Most of my life... but ESPECIALLY this last 4 years of my life have been this roller coaster followed by some nauseous feelings followed by a short trip down the lazy river followed by total confusion on what ride is next or whether I just want to go home.



OK! That's a lot to unload in one little post. I plan to expound. So I may just spill guts in a series of posts called Evolution Of A Warrior Girl. My real question is... have any of you felt like this??? The process, the passion, the loss, the frustration, the letting go, the freedom, the questions involved in caring so deeply for the hopeless??? Or MAYBE you are just totally confused now. ;o)



HUGS, Angel
AKA- sometimes, maybe, used to be, gonna be, hopefully, probably a WARRIOR GIRL!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Love it! I am in the same boat and don't know what to do either. I know what feels right and know that God gave me this passion for a reason, just don't know exactly where it fits in. I am wrecked and need an outlet for what it is God is stirring in my heart. Most days I feel alone but know I can't go back to the way I lived 4 years ago. I would say you for sure are a warrior girl and I can't wait to see what is next for you and Russ. The passion and heart I have seen in you will definitly make a difference in this world!
PS did you read Priceless already? Oh my word, wrecked again for sure after reading that!!!

Lindsey said...

Um.....I CANNOT wait to read your evolution/transformation/process. I cried most of the day Sunday because I could not rectify with my soul that I might never be "comfortable" again. If He didn't call us to be comfortable, then why is it so hard? Truly enjoying getting to know you and excited that our paths have crossed!

Brandi said...

Your aka is the funniest thing EVER!!!

Love you sweet friend and love this journey we are on!

B

Darlene said...

I can't wait to hear about it, because I am actually struggling with the loss of my Warrior girl... where did she go??