Monday, June 07, 2010

7 Years Ago Today My Favorite Little Diva Arrived!!

My precious Kaitlyn. She's 7!!!!!

I can't believe it! The years are flying by me so fast. I am CRAZY grateful that God gave me this little diva girl. She is compassionate, cuddly, killer smart, crazy funny, cute as a button... not to mention highly entertaining. It's hard to be with Kaitlyn Elise and not be charmed! Whether or not she is ever on stage she will always be a star. I adore you my little KK. I thank God for giving you to me 7 years ago today. The day you entered my life is the day I became "Mommy" instead of just plain old Angel... what a blessing you are every single day.


This is one of my favorite videos of our KK... cause it's just SOOOOO her. It makes me smile EVERY TIME I see it. :o)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqUgqA1B_0Q


Happy Birthday Baby!

I treasure the days with you knowing how fast they will go.

Love always, Mommy

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Happy Birthday KK!!
Wow. That video is so funny! Yes! A DIVA for sure!! adorable. Wish I could have her as one of my voice students!