Monday, May 10, 2010

Kaiya is 4 TODAY!

Who remembers this video??? :0) Most of you who still read this washed up blogger's blog were with me on my journey to adopt little Ms. Kaiya Rain Zhen!


Since today we celebrate her turning 4 I thought it would be fun to take a look back at our earliest memories of our little miracle. I'm not gonna lie... I watched these with Kaiya this morning and I cried. I adore her.

She is a priceless gift given to me through the courage of a loving mother in China giving her little girl a chance to live. I pray the way we raise her honors that sacrifice. I pray she would be proud of who her little girl is becoming. I pray she knows how much God loves her and her baby girl. There are no words I can offer her for the sacrifice she made. I can only love this little one with all my heart for her hoping against hope that one day they will meet- if not here then in heaven.

http://youtu.be/qT5a5NoH2no

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Kaiya!!

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Kaiya!

Rebel said...

Happy Birthday to you Kaiya! Such a Big Girl now!

Ellie said...

Happy Birthday Kaiya! I cannot believe you are four years old! Tia watched the video and said "oooh, so cute!" I agree!

Angel said...

I love this video...love your baby and LOVE YOU!

Angel said...

OPPS you account must still be opened on my computer..this is your Mia MOMMa :D) LOL

Angel said...

ACK!!! Accidently erased Holly's comment. Here it is....

Amazing!! She always was the cutest baby! Love those cheeks!
What a blessing to get to be her Mama!
Happy 4th Kaiya Rain! :)