Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Feeling adventurous


I just decided to convert our garage into a temporary play room. We aren't gonna do anything drastic. Just make it more bright, kid friendly and put all the toys in there. I've wanted to do this for several years. I guess I finally wore poor Russ down. Either that or he's tired of all the toys. ;o) Hee hee.... poor guy.

A lot of the rental villas in Florida do this and I've always loved it. While the kids are little it'll be toys and as they get older maybe it'll switch to pool tables and Foosball. Have any of you tried this???

We are leaning toward staining the cement, and going with red walls..... hmmm... should be exciting! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

We have been discussing doing the same thing here but our garage is not attached to the house. There is a breezeway to it so I guess we will just enclose that and finish the garage interior. Later we will add a new garage but for now the barn will function if we need to put cars inside.

Darlene said...

oooh! keep us posted!