Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2 Years Ago Today In a Room Across The World They Handed Me a Princess and Said She Was Mine.....

2 years ago today I was in Hangzhou, China. I paced the room. My heart was fluttery. My momma had the camera and video camera poised for action. This was the day they would hand me my little girl. After all the paperwork, the dreaming, the waiting, the flights.... just like that they would put her in my arms. I could hardly stand myself and my excitement. All I had were a few little pictures and a short video. They brought her in and as I looked at her I realized this was a stranger I loved more than life itself. It was truly one of the most amazing moments of my life. My entire universe shifted that day in the most amazing way...

She is beyond wonderful! I am in love with this delicate little lady bug. I have so many words but I will save those for later. I don't want to make you wait. Without further ado Kaiya Rain Zhen...






































video


video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

7 comments:

Penny@FOSTER2FOREVER said...

So incredible!!! I wish I wasn't so old - I want one too! What a blessing!

Flamingo Mama said...

wow! 2 years. unbelievable. i remember reading each post in anticipation. 2 years ago today we said "yes" to the referral of our princess. crazy stuff.

Holly said...

I remember following your journey...wow...2 years...seems like it was just a few months but then again...seems like she has ALWAYS been in your arms :)

Darlene said...

I remember sharing that day! What a joy!! Congratulations to your family on this special occasion!

Ellie said...

Congrats Angel and Kaiya! I can't believe we have had these sweet blessings for 2 years already! Someday we will have a YiWu reunion!

Cathie said...

Wow.
What a blessing all our children are.

Danell said...

What sweet memories! I'm so jealous:)