Sunday, May 23, 2010

12 Years Married To My Dream Guy!

Today is 12 years with Russ. I love this guy SO MUCH!! I love him a million times more than I ever knew I could. I thank God continually for our marriage. I love looking back at when we got married. We were BABIES!!!! I have grown up with Russ and I wouldn't change a THING! I can only pray for my girls that their marriages are as happy and blessed as ours. I pray we are a good example of that. Happy Anniversary Russ. I adore you doesn't begin to say it.

3 comments:

Livin' out loud said...

Happy Anniversery!!! Its so special to look back at such wonderful history. I hope you both enjoy many many mores years of it.

hugs
Susan

Amy said...

Awwwww you guys are simply amazing. Love to you both and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Amy

Darlene said...

Congratulations Russ and Angel!