Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cycle 1 Of Classical Conversations Complete!

I took this picture on our first day of our CC in September 2009.


This is our last day this past Friday....

I am thrilled with what we've learned. I am amazed by how much my children have grown in their knowledge, confidence, ability to memorize and comfort in presenting information. I am thankful for the support and community I've gained. I am especially grateful for the new confidence I have that what we are doing is REALLY working!

Our first year with CC was a GREAT ONE! We are certain next year is going to be FANTASTIC!


PS- I tested the girls to see if they mastered the entire year of information. They know ALL of it!! AMAZING! This week we will work on videos so you can see what your kids can learn in 1 cycle/school year of Classical Conversations. :o)


2 comments:

Flamingo Mama said...

i think you have officially become as passionate about this as you have adoption! i love it!

Scott and Carolyn said...

Your girls are sooooo beautiful!!!