Saturday, November 14, 2009

Phone Blogging with my HTC Hero


I have a brand new phone! I am so excited about it. It's my early Christmas present from my man. Hurray!! It competes with the IPhone but I like it better for a few reasons.1- you can have 6 apps open at once instead of one.2- the Sprint plan is a lot cheaper than the AT&T plan. Also.... not sure about the IPhone camera but the Hero has 5 megapixels. Oh and it zooms in and out.

I really can't begin to tell you about all the AWESOME capabilities this sucker has. For instance...right now I am Blogging on my phone with my Blogger application. How cool is that? Some of my favorite apps are the Facebook app, Twitter, pedometer, amazon shopping app, calorie counter, gmail.... and SO MUCH MORE!!!! Anyway, I am completely sold on my HTC Hero. Maybe I'll even be able to blog more from my phone.;)

3 comments:

Darlene said...

You and your toys!!!! Love hearing reviews though, even though I AM stuck in the dark ages sometimes.

Rhonda said...

ok Angel, you peaked my interest! I have a basic phone and with sprint so I might be interested..... email me and let me know about the phone and how easy you find it to be!!!!!

gamblefamily@ comcast.net
(no spaces inbetween words)
Looking forward to meeting you.

RHonda

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any way you could send me your list of disney tips. I am not on facebook, and since we are planning a Disney trip-I would love to hear some tips! My email is kristaleebest@hotmail.com if you can send it there.
Thanks so much!! krista