Thursday, October 22, 2009

What does it MEAN to be HOMESCHOOLED??

This video CRACKS ME UP! If you have my sense of humor I am certain you will enjoy it as well. ;0) Hilarious AND right on!

On a fun side note... MY homeschoolers do NOT have to wear denim jumpers with apples sewn on. We CAN listen to "SECULAR" music.... GASP! We watch Hannah Montana and wear costumes on Halloween. Oh- and Mom sometimes says, "DARN IT" and then writes it on her blog. Imagine. Some of you are shocked and some greatly relieved. Hee hee.... Angel

Click Here For Link To Video On Youtube

5 comments:

JuJu - said...

heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!

Lara said...

Hi Angel, I know that I do not comment much, but I love checking in on your family through your blog. Your blog and Erin Henderson's are two of my favorites. Do you know what happened to her blog? It is no longer accessible and I can't believe I missed her going private announcement. If you know about that - I'd love to at least know that they're okay and that Noah is progressing.

Oh, and please keep blogging!

Jodi said...

ok that was REALLY funny! LOL. Oh my, I am just trying to figure out if my kids are 'homeschooled' or 'homeschoolers' hmm...

Jenni said...

Loved it! Btw...why doesn't any one focus on all the socially awkward misfits who've gone through the public/private school system?? God knows we all know plenty of them!

Darlene said...

Hahaha!!
Man, Angel, you are ALWAYS pushing the envelope. Get those girls in JUMPERS pronto!!!!