Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I got blogger block issues!!!


Soooooo..... what is up with my blog absentee issues? I have been so AWOL!

I think part of it is for awhile we had a precious little guy living here in a not-really-foster-care but private volunteer foster care kind of situation. There was a chance it could have been permanent but we just really had no idea.

I didn't know WHAT to say on the blog or facebook
cause nothing was for sure and there were privacy issues to consider until we did know something. Well, our sweet little man is back in his home and we pray it is for the best.

It seems what I have discovered about myself is that whenever there is something big going on in my life that I can't talk about I get a complete block and I can't blog at all.

Every time I start to write it feels FAKE and wrong like I'm lying. I don't know... It's just my personality I guess. I gotta be real or what's the POINT anyway?


So hopefully I can get back on my blogger game now. It's been an amazing summer and I truly have SO MANY things going on that I'm excited about. More to come!

Sorry I ditched you temporarily. I'm BAAAACK! Angel

7 comments:

Lee said...

YAY! Glad to see you're back!

Eva said...

It's great that you are back! We've missed you around here! :)

Darlene said...

Missed you, of course! I have been MIA in blog world. It seems like it goes in rhythms... a lot of people have been enjoying there summers, and now there is a spark of Fall in our minds.
Anyway, I cannot wait to hear your "real" heart. I have been very surfacy on my posts lately. Who knows??? I am def. not a surfacy person. I think I have been pouring the real me into my friendships locally : )

ellie said...

Wow, that was a serious experience! I hope and pray that little guy is where the Lord wants him to be.

I know exactly what you mean about the writer block - except I have never really shared much about my life on my blog - which may make sense since I am all about honesty and being real and it feels so exposed :) Big hugs and I hope you can blog more now, I've missed you :)

xo ellie

Oh, I forgot to mention that we met Xixi/Annie on our trip to the US! She and Tia are like two peas in a pod! I just love Judy and Steve and their gorgeous children! Someday I hope we can all get together for a YiWu reunion :)

Holly said...

I missed you!!

Calico Sky said...

Angel, it's Kate from England, it's so good to find you again after my long hiatus from adoption blogging. A huge congratulations on the adoption of Kaiya!!

I accidentially lost your & most blogs when I deleted the old blog wihtout saving the links - bad me! Anyways, so glad to hear all is well.

Kate

Calico Sky said...

p.s. Can I add you to my new blogroll?