Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Look what I am setting up in our yard right now!!

My kids usually play outside for HOURS every day. The last couple of weeks they have been dragging in telling me it's WAY TOO HOT! I know it's true.... and that has had me VERY concerned about a whole summer with three little ones stuck inside. My solution was this!

I started shopping for an inflatable back yard water park and loved this one but it was WAY too expensive. Then I found it at our Sam's Club for $300 cheaper!!! WOOHOO! It's a Kaiya birthday/summer fun present from parents and grandparents. We really had to scrape the money for this one but I think it's gonna be totally worth it. The thing is amazing!!! :0) We just got it home about 45 minutes ago and it's already up and filling with water while they splash around. Plus you can just deflate it at night and put it away. It inflated in about 2 minutes. I'll take more pics once we get the water slides going in a few minutes! SO EXCITED!! YAY SUMMER!! Angel




13 comments:

Sarah said...

TOO MUCH FUN! Angel, you rock!

Tricia said...

Hi Angel! Wahoo for the backyard waterpark! I started pricing those out last summer - at the end of the summer. But I never bought one. I am going to have to try Sams.

Can you email me the name of this one?

triciann1 at hotmail.com

THANKS!

Mandy said...

Holy Cow! That thing is huge, how much fun is that going to be.

Where was all this fun stuff when I was a kid?

Polkadot said...

mLOVE IT JUST LOVE IT! I am CoMInG to play :)

Eva said...

that it's THE COOLEST WATER PARK EVER!!
Have fun! and more pics please! :)

Angel said...

Here is the link to it http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=424554&pCatg=5514
It's called Banzai Hydro Blast Water Park

Watch Nena Save said...

That looks amazing!! Wow, I will have to check that out!

Brandi said...

That's AWESOME!!! I SO wish we had one!

Can't wait to come play. . .
Bran

this is us said...

I've looked at this at Costco. Can't believe in inflates in two minutes - WOW! I hope you're ready for the ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD to LIVE in your backyard this summer!!!! :)

Tara said...

HOLY COW...that thing is HUGE!!! Have fun...

Flamingo Mama said...

i have thoght of getting one of these every smmer. i will have to check in with you sometime to see if it's hard to deflate and move or fill up with water. my hubby is fanatic about the grass....don't want to kill what it it took him 4 years to grow:)

Brea said...

Angel-
Are you still loving it? I am totally tempted to go buy one after we move this week. Totally miss you guys!

AZMom said...

My kids would love that! We don't have room for it as we have a pool but they look like so much fun!