Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Kids Free Vacation

A few weeks ago Russ and I took off on a kids free vacation. It was the first time in 8 years we had been able to have a REAL vacation all by ourselves.
We decided to road trip it to the Orlando area. On the way we ate lots of Chik-Fil-A and read "From Ashes to Africa" by Josh and Amy Bottomly. By the way...it is an AWESOME book!!! I just loved it. We both loved it.

It was an exciting moment when we realized how EASY hopping in and out of the car was without 3 sweet munchkins!
We got to spend a lot of time with some of our RLC leadership team/precious friends!

We ate way too much gluten free pizza at Uno's!

We were silly...
and had and absolute blast...

just hanging out together!!!
Buzz lightyear!
After the evil emperor Zorg.
The new American Idol Experience at Disney Hollywood Studios
Going to see Cirque Du Soliel with my man. So fun!

Lookin good Angel! Lol!
I don't even need this menu... I've memorized it!
The tree of life at Animal Kingdom
Love that guy
thick milkshake????
bad pic of the Magic Kingdom
The awesome new Toy Story ride!
Hanging with Tom Davis, Brandi & Greg and some great new friends.




We had a WONDERFUL day at the beach!
Totally buff!
My cutie!

Russ and Brandi planning to take over the world...or at least save it!


Love these people!

Such a WONDERFUL vacation!!!! What a blessing to be able to have such a special week with my man!

4 comments:

Hope said...

Glad you all had a great time! You deserve it!

Darlene said...

hmmmm. the word JEALOUS does not begin to describe me. ok, maybe I should just go with the words WELL OVERDUE!! :)

Wife to the Rockstar said...

How fun!! I am jealous...........

Brandi said...

What a fun week. I miss you guys. . .wanna come down now? Can you hop on the plane for our NC get together? oh wait. . you ARE coming here soon, aren't you? yeah!!! Ok, call me or email me with dates. . .can't WAIT to see you!

Bran