Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Exactly One Year Ago...


I was getting ready to take one of the most amazing journeys of my entire life. I can NOT believe it has been a year already. CAN YOU??? I praise God for leading me around the world to find my youngest daughter in a place more beautiful than I can describe. So many of you took that journey with me. You were here every day on my blog holding your breath...waiting for Kaiya Rain Zhen. I thought it might be fun to take a look back this next week or so. Check out the post I was writing exactly one year ago tonight! Love to you, Angel

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Gotcha Day Miss Kaiya! We love you!!! :0) Amy

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it has already been a year - it's hard to believe, Kaiya, that you haven't been here all three years - I love your little squinchy nose when you smile and laugh and your little mouth popping opoen for all things sweet - like a little bird. Love you, Kaiya, from Nonny & Pop.

Flamingo Mama said...

wowsers! it is hard to believe it's been a year! seeing a picture of the map gives me the chills...i remember watching that map with intensity!!