Friday, March 27, 2009

Mommy Date With Zoe Girl

In our family we do lots of Mommy dates and Daddy dates. We think it's really important for our girls to have one on one time with each of us. We both take this time to teach them special things we want them to know. We also teach them how they should be treated when they are on dates with boys someday FAR, FAR away! LOL!

Sometimes we take them to do really special things. Sometimes we just hang out.
Things like getting a haircut or a trip to Target can be lots of fun!! Renting a movie, riding a bike or flying a kite are extra special when we really pay attention.

I love these memories. Some of my best moments with my girls happen during mommy dates.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm in my late 20's and dates with my mom are still special! We're going away for the weekend next week and I cannot wait. =)

IPK said...

We do this as well. I totally think more parents need to do this with their children. Way to go Angel and Russ for instilling awesome memories that 1 day they will take on to their own children.

You go girl

Rhonda said...

What a wonderful thing and so many awesome memories.

Darlene said...

this inspires me! I need more one on one time with my precious men. all of them!