Monday, February 23, 2009

Girfriends Giggle!

Girlfriend's Giggle is one of my favorite events of the year! This was the 3rd year attending for Wendi and I. IT'S SO FUN! The event is a fundraiser for the Women's Shelter. You can spend the whole night doing fun girlie things like waxing, massages, reflexology, eyebrow(OOPS EYELASH!! LOL!) extensions, henna tattoos and WAY WAY more! It raises a TON of money for such a great cause. What a fun night. The ultimate girls night out. :0) Angel




















6 comments:

Darlene said...

oh Angel, why didn't you invite me?

Mandy said...

That sounds so fantastic!

Amy said...

I know, I was so jealous to get to hear all the 'giggles' when your phone accidentally called me and get not be there! ;0) Glad you had so much fun and your eyesbrows look amazing! :0) Love ya- Amy

Wendy said...

Um, why would anyone want 'eyebrow extensions'? Is the caveman look coming back? Hee!

Rhonda said...

OMGOSH, what a fun fun time. LOVE the cupcake pants!!!

Wife to the Rockstar said...

wow.... looks like a GREAT time.