Thursday, February 05, 2009

Friends Weekend 2009

When is sitting around in an old country house with nothing to do fun??? When you are sitting around with some of your best friends and no kids. Throw in some Wii karaoke and wine and you have a party on your hands!!! This was the 6th annual friends weekend. I have no doubt we'll be having fun doing nothing 20 years from now. Friends like that are priceless. These people know all my crud and for some reason- they still like me. Guess I better keep them huh? :0) Angel







4 comments:

Mandy said...

My most favorite times are when my friend and I do nothing. Looks like a fun weekend! Wii karaoke rocks!

Erin said...

Ah! How fun! I'm so glad that you guys have that time together. What a blessing.
Love all of you!

Eva said...

wow! we karaoke?! that would make me like... the happiest person! no wonder you had the greatest of times

Amy said...

Yippee for friends weekends! You all are so cute and so super cool! :0) You didn't happen to video that singing did ya? Now that would have been fun to hear! Amy