Tuesday, January 06, 2009

You've been twittered!

I added a fun little widget to the side of my blog. You can just scroll down a bit and read it on the right. I use something called twitter. It updates my facebook status and sends out text messages to my friends. Anyway, I just update it throughout the day with whatever is going on. It's quick and easy to type a couple of lines. So that way even when I go missing from the blogging world you will know I am still alive and kicking! LOL!! :0) Welcome aboard. You've been twittered. Angel

1 comment:

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

I JUST joined facebook because I had high school friends and friends of my brothers begging me to join. I wouldn't for a long time...until a friend invited me and her little girl had hair like Lyza's.....so I HAD to join to see her hair. Best thing I ever did...got lots of hair tips. Mixed Chicks is the best hair care products I have found yet!!! I'll have to look you up and make you my friend!