Monday, January 12, 2009

What is my blogger block anyway???

I can't seem to blog these days! What is up with that???? Honestly, I just feel like I am spending most of my time lately trying to get my life in order. Family, house, chores, working out, home school, church, friends... I feel like I am finally getting my life back to what I really want it to be- SLOWLY! Oh and I have really enjoyed getting back into reading fun books. Plus I am back to my eating better and exercising ways!

Lately, I have been rediscovering a lot of things about myself I had forgotten. Like pieces of my personality that had faded and almost disappeared. I think being a mom of young children can do that to us if we aren't careful. I don't want to lose who I was. Well... that's what I have been up to these days. I am sure I will get the hang of things and be blogging more than you can stand soon. ;o) Angel

8 comments:

IPK said...

Oh I totally hear ya. My son is 4 and I swear I am still adjusting in ways. Learning and growing but still trying to get back to who I use to be..Ok Not 100% back to the old me but dang just that self time working out, eating good and actually putting makeup on again.

I do want to say Thank you for your blogs of honesty about life. You are instilling some tips for when we adopt. Keep it real always

Lilysmom said...

it would be hard to top your what love feels like post. That was truly moving. Hope your blogger funk ends soon :)

Hannah said...

I am right there with you...not on the blogging..my blog is just a keepsake of my kids so they always have something but I have been feeling the same way like I somehow lost myself..that is my goal for the year, remember who I am or find a new version of the old me.

Candace Jean July 16 said...

It happens to the best. You've set your bar pretty darned high, and it's ok to take a break :)

But come back soon - I so enjoy your posts!

Anonymous said...

Appreciate your words-they really are true in my life too.
What books were good that you read? I need some good ones,too. I read the Twilight series after your one post, and enjoyed them!

Have a great day ! krista

PeWee said...

It's so hard to find a balance. Easy to lose yourself in the life of your kids. We'll welcome you back with open arms when you get the chance!!

Missy said...

me too. i got nothin to say, for once in my life.

TNKerry said...

I am right there with you. Blogging is hard because of some personal thing that I am dealing with right now and because of those things I am realizing how much of myself I have lost. It is all such a journey.