Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My AWESOME Cell Phone- The Instinct


Since I have nothing productive to say I'll just say this. I ADORE my cell phone. It's The Instinct from Sprint. I have never been a cool cell phone person. I just always told them to give me something that would dial. That was my criteria. ;0)

Well, that was until I saw my mom's cell phone and fell in love. Plus Sprint has an amazing all inclusive deal for this phone. Now I am totally hooked. Right now I am burning all my CD's onto my computer cause I have all my music on my phone now. Who needs an Ipod? I can watch shows on it... get the weather... it has my favorite pics... I can takes pics and video... check out what movies are in the theaters near me... check my e-mail and WAY MORE! Now I would be lost without it. So since I am a useless blogger I thought I might as well share. Hugs, Angel

3 comments:

Brandi said...

It's amazing how much you can come to love your cell phone! haha. . .I said that I never needed an expensive cell, but now that I have an iPhone I wouldn't trade it for the world! hehe

Love ya,
B

Mandy said...

I am in the market for a new cellphone but cannot decide what I want, I have been kicking around the idea of a blackberry or an iphone. This one looks fun!

Julie said...

I passed it on to my hubby who needs an unlimited plan. Sounds like a great deal. Of course then I will have cell phone jealousy issues :-)