Friday, December 12, 2008

Tantruming Kaiya Style

So here's what happens when you walk into the kitchen and catch Kaiya sneaking Junior Mints from the pantry!


That is NOT Junior Mint drool on my chin! You can't prove ANYTHING!

AAARRRGHHHH!!! You just make me SO MAD!


They are MINE! GO! GO! GO! GO AWAY!

You just don't get it! I NEED chocolate!


WHY? WHY? WHYYYYY did you have to walk IN HERE???

I want THOSE Junior Mints!
THOSE RIGHT THERE!!!


Sometimes this makes me feel better.


What is going on here?

Are you taking pictures of me?? Well... this is awkward...


Ummmm Sorry.....




13 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable!! I think I would have been in there with Kaiya sneaking those Junior Mints. I LOVE them too!!!

Amy said...

Okay- I am CRACKING UP HERE! TOO FUNNY! And now how come you didn't just give the entire bag to her??? I would have! ;0) Amy

DawnS said...

I'm sorry, but this is just cracking me up!

DawnS

Tiffany said...

She is THE cutest! I would have given in and let her have the whole box with that sad little face. Poor little baby! :-)

Holly said...

LOL!!! Sometimes I just gotta have my chocolate too Kaiya!

Sheryl said...

Love it - your comments make it the complete story. This is hysterical!

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh! Did you laugh through the whole tantrum? Shes so darn cute. But I have to be honest, I've been known to sneak some jr mints myself.

Flamingo Mama said...

hey! that scene looks so familiar! happens in my house a lot too!

KrisJ said...

Ok that is to funny! She is to cute

Reba said...

What a fun post (well, for us, not so much for Kaiya :). That whole progression looks oh so familiar. We see that a time or two (each hour) at our house. Oh, and he also does this fancy footwork to work himself up...fun. :)

FayeJ said...

lol

funny

Jane said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS!
This was TOO funny. Our poor bloggy babies just don't get any respect do they?

Hannah said...

I am sorry but that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I swear that is a daily happening in our home...Monkey steals chocolate and then throws a fit when caught.

Tonight I found her with two fingers in the nose.