Wednesday, December 03, 2008

It's all her fault...


If you are wondering where I have disappeared to- well it's all Stephanie Meyers fault! I have been sucked into the world of Twilight! It took me awhile to cave. I kept hearing people talk about it but I was thinkin.. nah... Boy was I wrong. WOW!!! That girl can write. All I have to say is.... 4 books- approx 2500 pgs- read in 4 days. THAT'S how much I loved these books. NO I didn't get much sleep but it was worth it. These Twilight books are like the book form of heroine. Not that I would really know but I have theories. Loved the movie too. They better get crackin cause I want the next movie out like YESTERDAY! ;0) AND for all you other Twilight fans.... on Stephanie's website you can read over 300 pgs of her next book Midnight Sun for free! It's only a draft but it is good! Don't cheat though. It won't be as good if you don't start with the first book.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also loved the books. I read them in 4 days and waited anxiously for the movie. I thought they did pretty good considering how much back story they had to cram into a short time. I probably would have sat through 5 hours if they wanted to tell the whole story LOL

Susan and Kate
Riverview FL
CHI List 12

Sarah said...

Angel:

That is where I have been too! But, I am only on the third book! But, I can only read at night after I check the blogs, do the laundry, clean the dishes and then get the kids to bed! So... it has been much slower than I would like!

I LOVE the books too... this is crazy!

Christina said...

I too have been reading these and just started my first book yesterday and am almost done. I can't wait to read the other 3 and be able to see the movie.

Tessa said...

Holy moly - that is a lot of reading! I guess I need to jump on the bandwagon ... I know it is not going to happen this week. We have missed you ... glad you are back!

Mandy said...

I love these books and fell in love with Edward. I even bought the cd! I went to the midnight viewing. It was like I was 13 all over again...LOL.

Sheri said...

I just finished the series too! I loved, loved, loved it! I just read a thing on someone's blog that said my heart belongs to my husband but my neck belongs to Edward... I had to laugh! I can't wait for the next movie either :)

Mel said...

I am so glad I found your blog!!!!

Carolyn Griffioen said...

What's the hype about these books...I just watched the little video you posted, it looks SCARY!! If you have time...tell us a little more about the book (but don't give it all away just in case I ever do want to read?!) seriously...I'm interested...just hate SCARY STUFF!! :) Thanks!!! Carolyn

Shannon said...

Angel, Angel, Angel. I knew there was reason I really liked you!!

I read the 1st book the day before the movie premier. Then I went to the premier!!!

I'm interested to see how the second movie turns out though....

Oh, Edward.....sigh....

Have you heard this one...
"Your heart belongs to your husband but your neck belongs to Edward...sigh..."

Love it!!!

Flamingo Mama said...

I haven't caved yet either, but little by litte as I see my friends drop around me and get sucked into these incredibly addictive books, I think I'm ready to give in. EVERYONE has said the same thing...no eating or sleeping...just reading! Sounds like my kind of addicition!