Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A MAGICAL DAY!!

Yesterday ended up being a great day! Kaiya woke up still a little cranky. So we had 2 naps and Tylenol for her and 1 nap for Kaitlyn. Then we headed to the Magic Kingdom at about 3:30pm. We had SO MUCH FUN with our family of PIRATES! 

The night parade is amazing. I love it every time. Kaiya was waving madly to each and every princess but especially MICKEY AND MINNIE! She gets so excited about all of it. She kept saying WOW! WOW! WOW! I just love her cuteness. She loves to try everything and is not scared at all of the rides and shows. Kaitlyn would have been TERRIFIED at her age. We could barely get Kaitlyn on "It's a small world" our first trip to Disney!! There are definite pluses and minuses to having an adventurer in the family. LOL! 

You know what- I wouldn't change my Kaiya. I just adore her spunk and courage. It's what makes her so amazing! Each of my girls is so amazing and so completely different. God is really cool that way. I could do with a few less injuries but I could never do it if it meant losing the drive and passion that is Kaiya Rain Zhen!

After that the girls and I went with Polka Dot and Tia Bek to see HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 on a HUGE SCREEN at Pleasure Island at 9:45. All 3 girls LOVED it. Kaiya literally could NOT take her eyes off the screen! She was completely engrossed in every song and dance. Zoe was barely in her seat with all her dancing and Kaitlyn just sings along. 

We got home a little past midnight and it was STRAIGHT to bed. Kaiya is still sleeping at 10:30. Yay for that! Better run... today is The Animal Kingdom and then an election party with some local friends for momma and daddy. Whether we will be celebrating or sulking has yet to be determined. Hee hee hee... I do know this... 

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God" Rm 13:1.

That's important to remember today I think. Now what you REALLY wanted- PICTURES! I will catch up on pathetic little surgery pics later.... for now some fun. :0) Angel
















12 comments:

Nikki said...

Awww, sweet Kaiya in her cast! Sounds fun :)

P.S. Just announced RLC as this month's charity of the month at blogs for a cause

The Engelhardt 4 said...

Those are precious pictures...and I just KNEW Kaiya was getting a pink cast!!! Too cute in ALL their outfits!!!

Tara said...

AHHHH....wish I was there with you! Don't forget to check out the Toy Story Mania (@ Hollywood Studios) ...it's too cool!!! Bless Kaiya's little heart.... poor little thing. Have fun tonight....

Amy said...

Oh how I LOVE that family of pirates! :0) Glad you guys are having so much fun! Keep those pictures coming! ((HUGS)) Amy

Paul and DeeDee said...

Oh Jackson would be so jealous of you guys riding the buzz lightyear ride! Buzz is his new hero lately:) your cheerleaders look adorable!

nikki said...

So glad you guys are finally enjoying the parks!!!
Love the High School Musical outfits!!! Your girls are just too cute!!!

Amy Clemons said...

Kaiya looks well. Glad the girls are having so much fun. LOVE the matching outfits.

Kelly said...

I love all the outfits!!!!! OMG Soo CUTE!!!!

Reba said...

I am so very envious...I want to be there. :) Looks like a fun time. So glad your little daredevil is feeling good. We went to see HSM3 the other day. I (myself) loved it. :)
Reba

Jman's momma said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! Love the pirates and the cheerleaders!! I wish we were there instead of here. We may make it to the party on the 11th after all.

Oh and I love that cute little pink cast. Little daredevil. unfortunately if mine breaks something it is going to be his HEAD!! He is always banging his head on something and HARD!

Go have some more fun...

anne (only 3 hours away from you guys, sigh...)

Wife to the Rockstar said...

Love the pirate and cheerleading costumes! too cute!

Rhonda said...

What fun!!!! I so miss Disney. THE pirates are all truly adorable!!!!