Sunday, November 02, 2008

Kaiya is in surgery now

She is so precious- they gave her the sleepy juice in her IV and she drifted off smiling. I am breathing deep and trying to stay chilled here. She is so adorable. Seems everyone in the hospital is taken with her. Whenever she sees a doctor she very nicely waves to them and says- quite loudly- BYE BYE! BYE BYE!!! I suppose that it is her not so subtle way of saying... PLEASE LEAVE! They all think it is the cutest thing ever and I must agree. She is my little ninja jewel. I love her like crazy- broken bones and all. I'm so grateful for my sweet family. We are not at Disney today but we are OK and we are together. So that's more than enough for me. Everything else is icing on this amazing life God has given me. I think that's the lesson today. A walk through Disney is NOTHING compared to the treasure I have all around me. Angel

7 comments:

Natalie C. said...

Saying lots of prayers.

Tracey said...

Awwww. That sweet lil disaster...I think she is the cutest!! Hang in there. My nephew had to have 1 pin put in his elbow when he fell off the monkey bars. You wouldn't know it now:)

Candy said...

OH GIRL...Shawn was loading Google Reader on my I PHONE for me and he starts reading me this post...I was LIKE WHAT...that can't be Angels Blog they are at DISNEY WORLD and yesterday was GOTHCH DAY...I can't belive you are in the hospital with Kaiya.

Our Gotcha Day was not much better a urgent care trip for Jagger and then all night in the ER with my Stpe Mom who had a stroke..

HUGS and I am sure MIckey Mouse will be there when you get there.

Love ya

Flamingo Mama said...

i would so love to meet your lil' kaiya.

your postive attitude is refreshing. i only hope to have such a grateful spirit in your situation. you are setting a great example to many mamas!

Flamingo Mama said...

i would so love to meet your lil' kaiya.

your postive attitude is refreshing. i only hope to have such a grateful spirit in your situation. you are setting a great example to many mamas!

Anonymous said...

Great prespective!

TNKerry said...

Oh my!! Poor Kaiya. Glad your parents are there to help you.