Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Best Friend In The Whole World!!!


Happy Birthday you handsome old man..... 33 years old...

These pictures remind me of some of the reasons I love you so much.

You love our family- you don't just do the family thing- you really care. You have embraced having a family that is different- special. Our family is a living portrait of our passions and dreams.

You are super sweet and cute... You encourage me to be my best. You want me to pursue the dreams God has put in my heart. Even on the days I am convinced I can't do it you kick my butt a little and remind me I can.

You take beach pictures even though you don't really care about beach pictures cause you know I love them. You spend a lot of time doing things that you don't like at all without complaint because you love us.
You have fun with us doing silly kid stuff! You are always wanting to make you girls smile. We think you are the coolest thing since gluten free chocolate cake and ice cream! ;0) The girls can't wait for every moment they get to be with their daddy.


You are my best friend. I have so much fun hanging out with you! I look forward to every date and car ride where we can visit. While I adore our children and treasure every moment we have with our princesses - I don't wonder how I will survive when they are grown. You have been my best friend since before they were created and you will be till the day we go to heaven. Well- even after that. I am pretty sure we will party in Heaven. I have my suspicions that Heaven may be something like Disney World!! LOL!!!

You are a loving and sweet Daddy. You think the girls are so cute even when they are making us crazy! You treat them like princesses. They are learning about what it's like to be loved by a godly man. It will take quite a hero to sweep them off their feet because they know what real love looks like.

You make me feel loved- always...you keep me sane and dreaming.. You inspire me to be better and stronger. You are such a hard worker! You never give up. You WILL leave the world better because you were in it.


It's hard to believe we have been best friends for 13 years now!!!

I am so blessed that you chose me. I choose you every day. I pray God gives us the blessing of growing old together. Well, I mean you are already gettting kinda ancient but you know what I mean. ;0) Love Always and Always... Chipmunk


9 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Russ!!!

Russ said...

Thanks so much girls! I don't mind getting older. I just wish our little blessings didn't have to. You all make life as beautiful as it can be. Thank you! Love you!

Tricia said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Russ!!!

:)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Tessa said...

What a sweet post. Love the video of the girls. Happy Birthday Russ! I hope you had a fantastic day celebrating!

Tracey said...

What a great day, it's Bug's Birthday too! Happy Birthday Russ!

The Engelhardt 4 said...

too cute!! Happy Birthday, Russ!!

Candy said...

Just Vouching for Angel since she may be BIAS towards RUSS...ahah

HE IS AN AWESOME HUBBY AND DADDY...and is in a House with ALL GIRLS and totally pulls it OFF...YOu Rock Russ...and HAPPY BDAY you are now older than me...

HUGS CANDY

Livin' out loud said...

Happy Birthday Russ!!

Angel, I am hoping you will help, there is an email reagrding 4 children in China that are about to "age out"...they NEED our help!!! If you could, please copy and post this email (view it on my blog: http://livinlifeoutloud.blogspot.com/ ) to your blog, I know you get a lot of traffic here!
Thanks and HUGS!
Susan

Tara said...

what an adorable post! you two OBVIOUSLY have a love like most others don't! it's so precious & rare - embrace it and enjoy it. your love for russ is so evident when you write about him...it's wonderful. he is obviously lucky to have you as well...

hope russ had a great day...(and hopefully you enjoyed your date)!

*hugs*
tara