1. It feels kinda weird to me that I haven't moved in 4 years. I have moved at LEAST every 3 years most of my life. Don't get me wrong- I am liking it. It just feels odd to stay in one place for so long. Some days it shocks me that I am still here.
2. I need my sleep. I get down right grouchy if I don't get my sleep. I am a night owl and do everything I can to avoid early morning activities and to coerce my children into being just like me. So far, so good.
3. My favorite thing to do is travel to amazing places. When I was younger I wanted to be a travel agent or a flight attendant so I could travel for free. Bet ya couldn't have guessed that one! ;0)
4. I used to work for an amazing photographer. She bought me my first awesome camera and encouraged me in my photography skills. I love her for that.
5. Russ and I lived in the Seattle area for awhile back before our kiddos. It was one of the most carefree times in our marriage. Weekends were always full of hiking, camping, snow skiing, whale watching, scenic drives, shopping at outdoor markets and seeing new things. I still miss seeing Mt. Ranier and those carefree times. I don't miss the dreary winters or housing prices.
6. I am a big analyzer. I am not the kind of person that usually just lets a thought slide on past. I have to sit there and figure out what I think about it. Sometimes useful.... sometimes just annoying...
7. I do NOT like being tied down. I want my life to be flexible and fun. I can't STAND having commitments every week that I have to be at. It makes me crazy. I need to be free to get up and go. On that note I can't handle not having my own car when I go somewhere. I get all jittery when I feel stuck. Guess I have an independent streak huh?
Monday, October 20, 2008
Posted by Angel at 3:57 PM