Saturday, September 13, 2008

Reporters in hurricanes....

I find it highly entertaining to watch reporters standing in crazy storms. They are basically hanging on light poles so they won't be blown away and telling you how NOBODY in his right mind should be out there. It's stinking funny!


It's 12:30am and I am just watching weather channel. The storm is starting to really hit big time. Guess we will see what Ike brings our way won't we. Thankful to not be there right now. 

Off to go giggle at the crazy reporters. Go INSIDE you big dorks!!! Hee hee hee hee..... (That's my evil laugh) Angel

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so glad you got out of there Angel!! I've been glued to the news wathcing those crazy reporters too!!! I hope all is well with your house, but I know you have your most prized possesions tucked in safely at Grandma's house!!

Amy in Arizona

The Engelhardt 4 said...

I COMPLETELY agree. Gabe and I were waiting for some kind of debris to hit Geraldo in the head and knock him out of the palm tree either on live tv, or as they kept losing the signal!!!

Do they not have any sense about them OR are they getting paid some REALLY good money to be out in that weather? Ok, enough ranting. Have fun with your mom!!!!

Michelle said...

Me, too! Did you happen to catch Geraldo falling down? So funny. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. I'm mean.

Tara said...

Off the topic...as I wrote on Wendi's blog, I am so happy to hear you are at a safe place for this storm. I continue to pray for a good outcome. Thanks for all the updates.

God Bless
Tara

lifelaughterchaos said...

we think way too much alike. i too was watching them at 12:30am...and I too thought, why are they upset that not everyone heeded the warnings to evacuate? it too makes me laugh because their reports are so hard to understand that it's pointless for them to stand in the storm.

oh well. it's entertaining.

i continue to think of you everytime is see a report...i'm so glad that kaiya's surgery was canceled!