Friday, August 15, 2008

You people rock... :0)

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your precious e-mails and comments and even phone calls. I feel so supported!!! The road less traveled can be a bumpy one. It is wonderful to know I am not alone in traveling it. I truly appreciate how much you care. I often tell my friends, "It is OK to NOT be OK." Hmmmmm.... funny how we forget our own advice isn't it??? Sometimes I am just not going to have it all together and that's OK. Not fun but OK. Love to my blogger buddies and my up close and personal friends! You are such cool people. Thank you for caring. Hugs, Angel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AND YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVED AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT ALONE!
I LOVE YOU
MIA MOMMA

Lynn said...

Hey Angel, We are in Missouri City tonight. We got lost on our way and ended up in Richmond. I thought I might run into you in the grocery store when we stopped to ask directions...ha ha.

Hang in there Angel!

Lilysmom said...

Hey Angel, You are even inspirational when you are down! Glad that you got all the support from the blogger world and beyond!

Reba said...

Angel, I apologize that I didn't write earlier when I saw your "overwhelmed" post. I was in a dark place myself (our babysitter we had lined up for Joshua backed out...school starts tomorrow) and having my own pity party. All I could do when I read your post is shake my head in agreement. I am glad you are feeling better and hope you continue to find His encouragement through friends (even those who didn't do a good job writing to you...)
Reba

Becca said...

Angel,

You're so supportive - how could we not be the same for you?

Peace and Hugs,
Becca