Saturday, August 09, 2008

Wanna hear a funny story???

My KEYS are locked in the car along with my phone and all my stuff. We are supposed to be on our way to Oklahoma but we are still here... OH YEAH!!! Poor Zoe was helping me pack up the van and locked them in. She just started crying- poor baby. I told her, "HEY GIRL! You are a lot more important than a locked car. Everybody makes mistakes." I think she is fine now. She will eventually think this is a funny story. Thank goodness we are at Holly's house and we are all safe inside waiting for a lock smith. Just a little adventure.... :0) Angel

4 comments:

angieshaffer said...

I can't believe how well you take things in stride!

elizabeth engelhardt creations said...

this makes for a fun adventure!!!

Billie said...

Tell her not to feel bad. I have locked all 3 of my babies in the car...on 2 seperate occassions! One with the car running! The 1st time Dakota was locked in the car for over 2 hours...but he slept the whole time!;) That's why I have AAA now!

Amy Clemons said...

Awwww! I feel for her b/c I have done this a time or two myself.