Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kaiya Photo Shoot

SOOOOO yesterday I did photo shoots of the older girls. When I did the girls pictures I brought a chair over by a window and they sat on it while Kaiya watched. Kaiya was so CRAZY grouchy that I didn't even attempt to do a photo shoot with her. Today she came down from nap time looking rather pleasant so I asked her if she wanted to take pictures. I just plopped her down on the floor under some good window light.

What she did next BLOWS ME AWAY!!! She started giggling and ran out of the room. I said, "Kaiya!! Where did you go???" Suddenly she comes back in pushing a CHAIR! She sits it right by the window, climbs on and says, "CHEESE!!!!" I am NOT kidding!!! Is this kid a riot or what? She has been here 2 1/2 months. How does she understand so much?? She just wanted to take pictures JUST like her sisters. What a smart little pixie. I adore her. So we had fun taking pics for the few minutes she wanted to cooperate. She had food on her clothes, her hair is sticking up and she has bug bites and scratches all over her..... but HEY that is Kaiya. Our precious little walking disaster! She is adorable just the way she is and I love for our pictures to show a little personality.

Here she is running out of the room with me saying KAIYA!!! I know it's blurry but I had to show you how full of fun mischief she is. :0)

Here she is pushing her chair to the light so she can be JUST like her sisters. She melts me....






















14 comments:

Amy Clemons said...

All your girls are beautiful. Wow! Which one of you will be in charge of scaring the boys off. I'm sure you will have them chasing after your girls.... if you don't already. Ha Ha! Thank you for sharing your pictures.

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! These are GREAT!!~! Just love the fun and laughter the girls bring to us all!
Love
Mia Momma

Farrah said...

Angel she is so darn cute..And wow it looks like she has put on some weight already!!! YOU GO GIRL

You are one awesome momma...

Darlene said...

what. a. DOLL!!!!!!!!
oh, and her hair is getting long! it looks darling!!

The Engelhardt 4 said...

She did GREAT. She is so photogenic (as are all your girls) and I find it way cool that she is already trying mimic her sisters!! What a big girl!!

Jman's momma said...

You have an adorable family! Isn't it wild how Kaiya understands so much already. Our son came home at 2-1/2 years old and I was so AMAZED at how fast he learned. The signing was a great help as well. My husband teaches psychology and used his language acquisition as an example all the time in class :) It has been fun to watch.
~anne

Carrie said...

What a beauty! She is so happy---and sooo smart! Must be because of her awesome parents and siblings!! :)

Tessa said...

How cute! That is so amazing how she is understanding so much and comprehending the little things. I love how you can tell she is saying "cheese" in some of the pics.

Amy said...

Ok, so if I wasn't already in love I would be now!!!!! PRECIOUS!!!! Amy

Cayle said...

AW.
the pictures are absolutely adorable.
SUCH A CUTIE

JuJu - said...

luv it;)

Karrie said...

Angel! She is just gorgeous!!!!
You can see the spunk just radiating out of her!!!
What a lucky Momma you are with such precious girls!

Karrie

Tracey said...

Beautiful!

Thankfulmom said...

These photos are darling. It has been ages since I've visited blogs, so it was extra fun to stop by yours!

Lisa