Saturday, August 02, 2008

The Dancing For Isaac Project

A sweet little friend of mine is going through a very rough time. Isaac has captured so many hearts in the blog world. He is a wonderful little guy from Liberia who has had more battles to fight in a few years than most of us ever face. He has just had a major surgery and has temporarily lost his ability to dance- one of his favorite things to do. I KNOW, KNOW, KNOW that Isaac will be dancing again in no time.



Isaac is struggling to keep his spirits high as he has many weeks of being in a hospital in therapy ahead of him. His precious momma Jocelyn showed him a video of a man dancing all over the world and told him the man was dancing for him. That cheered him up SOOO much that I had an idea. Then I saw my sweet friend Wendy had the same idea. There is something we can do for Isaac to keep him cheered up and working hard. Let's help Isaac!!

Would you join me in "dancing for Isaac?" Just make a video or take pictures of a fun dance for Isaac and post it on your blog. Then link it to my blog on the Mr. Linky tool at the bottom of this post. Then Isaac will know how many people love him. Let's all dance for him until he is up and shaking his money maker again. LET'S GET DANCING!!! We love you little guy! Soon you will be jamming and snow boarding you cool little dude. Love, Angel

video






8 comments:

Angela said...

i don't know what i've done...but i did it! :)

your kids are so precious!!

Amber said...

So cute!

Jman's momma said...

Hey Angel
Me and Jman made a video or Isaac.
~ anne

sarahdelap said...

I just spent all morning in bed reading Jocelyn's blog. Now I am so behind but what an amazing and inspiring story thank you for sharing. I'm hooked.

Jocelyn said...

This is seriously awesome! I can't wait to show this to Isaac!

J

Suzanne said...

Hey, I was wondering how Isaac was doing. I followed their story, but I noticed there having been any blog entries for a very long time. Does Jocelyn have a new blog?
Suanne

Suzanne said...

Thanks. Turns out I had accidentally saved the link to her post at Christmas, and kept coming back to that one. Duh! :)
Suzanne

Jessica said...

SO KK is getting so big!!! I can't not believe how much she has grown! She looks like a princess and just darling! Kaiya looks like she is doing amazing!!!! Can't wait to see the girls! I miss them so much