Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer Catch Up Post

You wouldn't know it from my blog but we have been having SO MUCH FUN this summer. I know there has been a sad lack of photos posted. See here is the sad truth- I am just now learning to HAVE three kids and do fun things. Having 3 kids, doing fun things, AND posting about it is a tall order these days. I am working on this problem but until I get this down you may have a few catch up posts now and then. So here is some of the fun we have been having the past few weeks!!!


We met my friend Lynn from Doha while she was in town. Lynn went with me to Ethiopia after seeing I was going on my blog. After meeting in the blog world we discovered our hubbies work for the same company and she lived very close to me before being transferred to Doha. What an amazing experience we had in Ethiopia!! She got to hear me puke my guts out with no running water among many other lovely noises that came from my body during a certain 48 hours. LOL!!! We also shared one of the coolest weeks EVER and met Hanna together. She is such a neat person and one of the many blessings that have come from this blog.

Their family is now in the process of adopting a little one from Ethiopia. I am SOOO happy for them and look forward to a long friendship with this super cool family. :0) HUGS LYNN AND CREW! Hope we see you in a few weeks.
This is Kaiya's ever present bag of food. For the first 4 weeks she was home it went EVERYWHERE with her. You never know when you will need an emergency stash. ;0) I have been so pleased to see that the last couple of weeks she has been leaving the bag many times and not carrying ANY FOOD! GASP!! Mamma is so proud! LOL!

Here we are at the splash pad with some of our best buddies.
Here is Wendi's newest addition- Thomas. I actually got to SEE his birth in Wendi's bedroom a few short weeks ago. See I TOLD you it has been an eventful summer. For more on that wonderful story just check here on her blog.

He is my fourth God child from this sweet family and I think he is JUST precious. Between the two of us we now have 7 children. 6 are 5 and under. Last time we were at the pool we were asked if we were babysitting. Uhhhhh nope... THEY ARE ALL OURS!! Hilarious.
Here is sweet Will giving my Kaiya a smooch. They have already been promised in marriage when they are old enough and we will have no arguments. ;0)
Here is my attempt at a little photo session in the living room. I call it Zoe and two little monkeys. Aren't they adorable?







Just hanging out and wrestling with Daddy. This girl loves to kick some tush.

The precious people at Russ' office threw us a baby shower!!! How sweet is that??? It was just so nice. We went to his office and they bought Kaiya the cutest little outfits, diapers and a sit and stand stroller that I have had my eye on for Kaitlyn and Kaiya. SO THOUGHTFUL!!! It meant so much that they wanted to celebrate this with us. This little one is definitely worth celebrating.
After the baby shower we went to meet Candy, Kaya Blu and Jagger Jet at the Children's Museum then had some dinner.
You know what I love about my girls???
They are ALWAYS perfect ladies when we eat out... HA HA HA!!!
Fun with a frosty


New levels of sharing around here


Feeding Jagger cutie.... my sweet helper girl
This picture CRACKS me up. As Candy pointed out- Kaiya and I have the same expression. SO FUNNY! She already takes after momma.

Kaiya and Jagger Jet

Fireman Zoe


Kaya Blu and Kaiya Rain














Eating ice cream at Kaiya's shower. Ice cream twice in one day. Does it get any better???
Look at all that little girl cuteness! What a nice party.
Here is my shnazzy new stroller!!! I LOVE IT! THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING GUYS!! What a blessing you are.
Kaiya carrying her new favorite doll. Amy B made her and the girls their own little dolls. This one is actually Zoe's. Aren't they ADORABLE? Why can't I do that?
Getting ready to swim and PARTY!
Here we are hanging out with cousins and aunts and uncles at Moody Gardens in Galveston. FUN TIMES! It was so great to have time with you guys. We had a blast.


Ok! That's all for this installment of "I Know What You Did Last Summer." More to come. :0) Angel

7 comments:

Candy said...

Yea just a few days late...no worries...HA...Love the new BABY what a DOLL...and There is one picture on this post where Zoe still looks like a LITTLE GIRL and I love it. Can't wait to see you SOON!

Anonymous said...

loving the pictures!
Mia Momma

Anonymous said...

loving the pictures!
Mia Momma

Anonymous said...

loving the pictures!
Mia Momma

Tara said...

WOW - you have been a little busy! Glad to hear/read that you're enjoying your summer. Thanks for taking the time for all the cutzie photos! You're girls are so cute, Angel!

Amy said...

I am so behind on blogs! Just catching up here! We need to talk! Maybe tomorrow???? We just got home and will be here for about a week! I feel like life is CRAZY Right now!

Amy said...

I am so behind on blogs! Just catching up here! We need to talk! Maybe tomorrow???? We just got home and will be here for about a week! I feel like life is CRAZY Right now!