Thursday, July 24, 2008

Double Birthday Fun!

A couple of weeks ago we had a wonderful celebration in Central Texas. Kaiya had her 2nd birthday May 10th before we were able to travel to get her. Kaitlyn's 5th birthday was June 7th. The girls' grandparent-in-laws hosted a double birthday party for Kaiya and Kaitlyn at their wonderful home on the lake. Nonny made sure there was food and fun for all of us. Polka Dot supplied adorable matching swim suits for the little ones. It was a raging success. :0) I just love going to Mark and Irene's house. It is always such a fun and peaceful place to be. We had a blast. What a fun chance for the family to get to meet Kaiya and celebrate another year with our little blessings.






































7 comments:

Natalie C. said...

Love all the pics!

Faithful Froggers said...

WOW! It had been several days since I stopped by and I was so surprised and excited to find so many updates with so many pictures! :) Thanks for sharing your summer with all of us. The pictures are priceless. Everyone looks so happy!

Enjoy every minute of the craziness!

Darlene said...

What great pictures! I understand the summer posting thing... summer is for having fun! and you have a lot to celebrate, right?? anyway, I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I am still following along with your sweet family.
God's blessings,
Darlene

elizabeth engelhardt creations said...

love the matching swimsuits!! too cute!

HoustonMamaJenn said...

Where do I start??? These are DARLING PICTURES. I especially love the ones of the three girls together and of Kaiya in her Disney World outfit. She looks SO HAPPY and as if she has been with you FOREVER!

You are probably Childrens Museum-ed out but we will be there next Wednsday with some friends after we get our $1.50 Cheesecake (Cheesecake Factory) in honor of National Cheesecake Day/30 Year Anniversary!

Farrah and Jed said...

You look like ya'll are having a hugh time...

Zoe's smile in those pictures with the candy is priceless...All your babies are beautiful..

And Wendy's baby I go there everyday to peek at that beauty!!!

I gotta get me one of those....lol

Reba said...

I love the pictures (and the matching suits)! I especially love to see Zoe holding Kaiya. She has such a tenderness in her face. All three girls are precious. Now we just need to throw a boy into the mix. :)
Reba