Monday, June 02, 2008

Update On My Mini-Crisis

We are doing much better now. The corrected paper made it into the mail on time. I am just praying it arrives on time tomorrow. It is supposed to arrive no later than 10:30am. Then I will hop into a taxi and meet my guide at the consulate. We will get it all fixed then I will come back. 

Lord willing we will still be done on time. I am so VERY thankful! We are supposed to have our swearing in ceremony late afternoon tomorrow. That is where everything is official and we swear to care for our sweet babies. Then we will zoom straight to the train station and hop a train to Hong Kong!!! Off to Disney Land for a day to celebrate that she is OURS! OURS! OURS!

Friday morning we will head home to see Daddy and Kaiya's sweet sisters and all her friends and family who are just waiting to meet her!! I am so CRAZY happy and excited! Wow! We are almost there. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I am actually bringing home this Hangzhou beauty. It's like living a miracle. Hugs, Angel

6 comments:

Wendi said...

oh good...can't wait to see you guys

Ellie said...

OK, wow, I'm glad you have that under control. It is so time for you to get to HKDisney! Trust me you will RELAX! I have to tell you I LOVE Kaiya's white dress!! she looks beautiful in it! Tia always thinks Kaiya's pictures are her :) funny before you went I thought Xixi and Tia looked alike but really Kaiya looks more like Tia (she is just so much taller!)

I am so excited for you to get home! I love love love the photo of Kaiya and Xixi in their pretty dresses laughing with each other :) made me jealous that you are sharing this special time . . . . .!

big huge cyber hugs!

ellie

Farrah and Jed said...

I'm so glad to hear things made it on time!
Have a blast at HKDisney and hurry home...I know your kiddo's miss you like Crazy cakes..

And Kaiya is beautiful!!!

elizabeth engelhardt creations said...

Glad everything is working out ok. I love the pictures, Teagan makes the same face with his head tilted backward, like ahhhaaaahhaa..something like that...doesn't really work typing and no sound. sorry we won't be able to meet you at the airport, just know that we are there in thoughts.

Nikki said...

So glad to hear that!! I can't wait to hear about friday and see how the girls (and Russ) react to meeting Kaiya!

Darlene said...

I have chills! Love hearing it all!!!!
Praying,
Darlene