Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Dad


I am so thankful that I have such an awesome daddy. Here he is meeting his newest grandbaby at the airport. My dad is wonderful! He is always so supportive. He never hesitates to help us in every way he can. Every once in awhile he busts out with some nugget of wisdom I never forget. We have the same sarcastic sense of humor. So we crack each other up a lot. Hee hee hee... I just love my dad. Thanks for being such an awesome Dad and Grandfather. I am so grateful to have you. Love you, Kermit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angel Face,
Your dad was talking to me on the phone as I was driving to Memphis...then he exclaimed that you had written about him. He read it to me and I could hear in his voice the emotion that it had stirred up in him. Thank you for giving him one of the best gifts you could ever give...you admiration. Truly he is a gift from God...
Love Mia Momma