Monday, June 02, 2008

Kinda Feel Like Crying :0(

See this face? That is how I feel right now. WAHHHHHHHH!!!!
I just feel like crying. I did cry a little actually. My paperwork was supposed to be done today. My mom an I are supposed to get on a train to Hong Kong tomorrow. Then I got the call that there was something wrong. UGH! This is the call no adoptive parent wants to get. Thank goodness it is something correctable. Basically, the adoption certificate has a typo on my passport #. DOUBLE UGH! So they are calling the province today and asking them to overnight a new corrected copy to my hotel room. If they do this then it shouldn't be a problem. We will be fine. If they will not do this then we are in a bit of trouble. We will be delayed a day or two and have to cancel the train and the day in Hong Kong. Not the end of the world by any stretch. We are just ready to get going and have the hard work part done. We were looking forward to playing a little before we head home. You know? Grace (our guide) says she doesn't think it's going to be a problem. I am trying so hard to just chill and relax about it. There is nothing I can do but pray and trust. I am just tired and missing my babies. All I want to do is have fun at Disney and come home to hug my family. I am basically throwing a teeny tiny pity party. It's silly really. This trip has been amazing and perfect. I do not need to let one little snag get the best of me! It is going to be fine. Either I believe God is in control or I don't....and I do. OK, I think I am done with my pity party. Sometimes it seriously helps me to just write about it. Weird huh? I actually feel a little better. I will let you know when I hear what is going to happen. Hugs, Angel

2 comments:

Erica said...

Praying Praying that the paperwork comes through. God is GOOD all the time even in the tough times.

Jer. 29:11. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Candy said...

OH thats STINKY....I am so sorry and I am here for your little PITY PARTY...I really wanted you to get to go to HONG CONG DISNEY...especailly after how Miss Zoe landed in America. Oh and just to add to OUR pity party...I am HOME now...so I will not get to give miss CHINA DOLL BESOS until either July 4th or Mo Guate

Girl I can't wait to talk to you when you get home.

HUGS