Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Walk Through Hangzhou

Tonight we leave Hangzhou and fly to Guangzhou. I am a bit sad to leave this beautiful place. I already look forward to getting to bring Kaiya back here when she is older. I know she will love it as much as I do. I am so thankful that this adventure God has us on has brought us somewhere so amazing. It seems it usually does. ;0) I am sure that we will enjoy each part of our journey but I think a little piece of my heart will be reserved for Hangzhou- the breath taking place where I fell in love with my little lady bug. Angel


























5 comments:

Farrah and Jed said...

Beautiful!!!!

Awesome and Priceless....

Tricia said...

AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendi said...

really breathtaking...and I'm sure moreso in person...

Kelley said...

Angel, I am sooo happy for you and your family. The joy is written all over your face.Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy. God is good!

TNKerry said...

What gorgeous pictures of a beautiful place and a precious little girl!!!!!