Thursday, May 22, 2008

Slept like a rock.. :0)

Here are a few pictures of us on the flight over. :0)


It is 6:55 am. I slept from 6pm to 5am. I feel great so far. My poor momma is having some stomach issues. Poor thing! She is in bed right now. She was up a lot apparently. I felt awful cause I didn't even hear her. I was OUT! I just hope she feels all better so she can enjoy the sights today. Hopefully I will be coherent enough tonight to load some pictures.
My girls are doing great. They are both in swim lessons and having a blast at Nonny's house. I love you girls. I am so happy that you are having fun.
Hugs! Angel

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Yay! I am so glad you are posting. Have a fantastic time!

Amy said...

Glad you slept well- you will need that rest! ;0) Give your sweet mama a hug from me and tell her I will be praying for her to feel better! Can't wait till you meet Kaiya!!!! (((HUGS))) Amy

The Engelhardt 4 said...

Hope Dorothy starts feeling better soon....no fun being sick away from home. Have fun and we can't wait to see some of those pictures!!!

Sarah said...

Hope your mom is feeling better soon! And how exciting that you are THERE!!!