Tuesday, May 06, 2008

RED LETTERS!!! WHAT A DAY!

To the powerful men and women in my life –
Keep the faith!!!
.
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, satan shudders & says..."Oh no....she's awake!!"
.
I love that and that is EXACTLY the kind of day we had today ladies and gentlemen. This was an amazing day! I heard from so many people today that I truly can't count it. I have no idea. You people are amazing.
.
Many of you have asked me if you should blog about it now or wait... GO FOR IT!!! Blog to your heart's content. Blog about it every day if that's what you NEED to do! ;0) LOL! We want to get the word out there so we can get awesome content on our site. You are already doing such an amazing job of that. THANK YOU! Leave me a comment here when you blog and I will link you.
.
In June we will have the MAJOR launch and you will all be a part of that. It's gonna be really amazing if we all take part so stay tuned for details. Now for some stats from today and details about what to do next.
.
On our first DAY we had more than 500 visits to redletterscampaign.com!!! THAT'S JUST OUR FIRST DAY! Amazing...
.
Not only that we had 2,432 page views! Wow!!! You guys stuck around and really got to know the place. THAT IS AWESOME!
.
Many of our friends were so excited they have already started blogging! Here are some of their posts...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PLUS! We had a BUNCH of you sign up to be adoption journalists the first DAY! I love you people. Check out the page!!! It's starting to look great. I love seeing all of your little faces popping up on that page.
.
.
We need some more though journalists though. So if you are interested please don't be shy. We WANT YOU to be an RLC Journalist!!! It's easy! You can do this I promise. You don't have to be ready to go on the best seller list at Barnes and Noble. You just have to have a heart for the "least of these" and an active blog. You can start a blog today if you want! :0) To become an RLC Journalist just click here and follow the steps. We can't wait to hear from you!
.
.
If you want to be a journalist about something besides adoption WE NEED YOU TOO! Do you have a blog about "the least of these?" Maybe you have a blog about educating people about HIV or extreme poverty or Malaria or Darfur... Let us hear from you. Are you a pastor who has a heart for the least of these?? We really want to hear from you! Are you on the mission field? Let us learn from you. Do you KNOW someone who would be perfect for the Red Letters Campaign?? Please pass this info along to them.
.
To become a RLC Journalist just click here and follow the instructions..
.
.
Here are the RLC Blogger Journalists we have right now
.
.
So that's all for now... I look forward to another exciting day at Red Letters Campaign!!! Thank you so much for BEING the hands and feet of Christ. This is such an amazing journey. I am so grateful that we will be on it together. Hugs, Angel
.
PS If you tried to contact us yesterday and did not get a response please try again at this e-mail address rlc@redletterscampaign.com We had one link that was wrong. Hope no one was unable to reach us! We are working out all the bugs. You poor little guinea pigs! :0)

8 comments:

Lynn said...

I blogged about RLC today!

Lynn

HoustonMamaJenn said...

AWESOME! I posted your banner on my blog and will get a post up about it this week! We need to get this on www.houstonmama.com as well. I will get Ryan to resize it and then we will get it up soon! I can do a feature on my Weekly Newsletter as well! Have a super day!

Sheri said...

I have added this to our blog! What a answer to prayer!

Tessa said...

Hi Angel,

After reading all about RLC yesterday, I was reminded of a poster that I have hanging above my desk - I have had it since college and it states ... "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has" ~ Margaret Mead. That change began yesterday and I am so excited about it! I still need to blog about it ... my head is spinning with thoughts and I will let you know when I finally get some of them typed in a post. Until then, GO GIRL!

Alice said...

I did an entry on Chapter 2 and a little blurb about RLC.

I am so excited about the possiblities of RLC.

Lisa & David said...

Angel,
Thanks for visiting my blog! I need to look over your blog some more when my boys are at school...Your comment said, "I would love for you to be an adoption journalist if you are interested. Great to meet you! Angel" What exactly does that mean? Can you elaborate? I will check out your RLC...sounds interesting. Also, I may steal your ideas on how you set up your blog. The side bar is chock full of info and I like the description about how to get around your blog. Great to meet you too!
Lisa
www.my2ethiopiangirls.blogspot.com

Erica said...

We are so honored to be apart. Excited to see what God has in store.

Holly said...

Angel,
I have added a RLC banner to my website and mentioned it briefly in yesterday's post, but I have no idea about becoming a blogging buddy. I don't know what posts would qualify as RLC and what wouldn't. So, I didn't join the blogging buddies, but wanted you to know that the link will stay on my sidebar!
Blessings,
Holly