Wednesday, May 07, 2008

MUST SLEEP! SEEING ONLY RED LETTERS!

Things are going GREAT at Red Letters Campaign!
.
SOOOO great that I am not sleeping. LOL! :0)
That's OK. I am running on adrenaline and grace.
.
We had over 500 hits AGAIN today!
.
We now have 22 bloggers signed up and running in only 2 DAYS. We have several more in process to get put on as well. You people amaze me.
.
Our facebook group now has 133 members. WOW!
.
Here are some people who blogged about RLC today...
..
The first blogger, Tom Davis, is the talented author of two of my favorite books- Fields of The Fatherless and Red Letters. He is also president of Children's Hopechest. We will be working with Children's Hopechest to OPEN ETHIOPIA and help so many precious children who are alone and vulnerable.
.
.
Tom is in great company with some other awesome blogger buddies
.
.
.
.
.
Alice wrote about Dangerous Surrender AND RLC all in one! DOUBLE WHAMMY! ;0) Boy do I love that combo.
.
.
OK!!! I will blog more about getting involved when I wake up which WILL NOT be early. Hee hee hee.... Please see the post below to sign up to be a journalist. I can't wake up to an empty inbox. It would be too sad. Come on guys. Sleep is overrated. You need to keep me sharp! Keep signing up. We NEED YOU! Thank you so very much for your support. This is JUST THE BEGINNING! We are going somewhere huge with this.
.
Make sure you leave me a comment when you blog about RLC so we can link you. Hugs, Angel

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Thats great! I joined the facebook group, have you thought about a myspace group? I know a lot of people use that as well.

Wendi said...

love this encouraging post...thanks for keeping the momentum!

HoustonMamaJenn said...

Angel Can you give me a Call-I have an offer to help you help RLC grow!

832-287-5874

Darlene said...

Hi Angel! I continue to enjoy your posts. Matt and I were checking out RLC last night, and he had a "MUST read" thought for your "must read" list on your site: Add the Bible!!
God's Blessings to you!
Darlene

Laura said...

Angel,
Wanted to let you know that I started a new personal journey type-blog and I have a post about the RLC - about Chapter 2 of Dangerous Surrender and a recap of the Orphan Summit!
www.simplyfollow.blogspot.com