Tuesday, May 20, 2008

In 8 hours...

I will be on a plane to China. Kaitlyn and Zoe are with Nonny and have already had their first swim lessons. YAY! Kaitlyn was very nervous. She is our resident "chicken." She doesn't like to do ANYTHING too "risky." This includes riding a bike with training wheels, sticking your face in the water and MANY other activities. She said she wished she were Zoe because then she could touch the floor of the pool! :0) Zoe was EXCITED! I just talked to them and they are having a blast. Kaitlyn said she was VERY brave and Nonny verifies that this is true. Zoe said it was lots of fun and she can hardly wait for tomorrow's lesson. ANYWAY- do you see what is in our car??? We now have TWO car seats!! Just thought you should see that. My mom and I are staying at a hotel right by the airport since we have to be at the airport at 4:45 am. NO that is not a typo. Before Russ dropped me off we met Candy, Kya Blu and Jagger for dinner since they were in town near the airport. SO MUCH FUN! Here are some pictures. HUGS! I will try to blog from the airport. Gotta get to BED! :0) Angel





11 comments:

Lynn said...

Have fun! Be safe! We are praying for you!

love lynn

Candy said...

GIRL we had so much FUN tonight and loved meeting RUSS. I am SO SUPER excited for you and can't wait to see KK and ZOE with Kaiya. We were so happy we got to SEE YOU OFF on this adventure. Have fun at HONG KONG DISNEY and we hope to greet you at the AIRPORT. Love ya Candy, Kya Blu, and Jagger Jett

Rebel said...

I am so excited! I can't wait to follow your journey to your daughter!!! I love the "insight" you put into your blogging!

Hope you had a restful night... and have great flights!

Cheers! Rebel

melissa said...

Just wanted to let you know that I said a prayer for you. Safe travels Angel, soon you will meet your sweet Kaiya. It's almost time.

Nikki said...

I was wondering if you had left yet- I was stalking your blog yesterday!!! HAVE FUN (obviously you will), and don't forget to post some photos for us blog stalkers :) I can't wait to hear all about it!

Nikki

Kim said...

SO EXCITED for you!!! Can't wait to hear about it.

JuJu - said...

I can't wait to see you and Kaiya together! I love you girl!

Meridith said...

Yippee! You are in the air right now. I am giddy for you.

Farrah and Jed said...

WOW you are already on the plane.
And Candy and Angel in one place together how could one be so lucky!!! I would of loved to pop in on that one...

I'm so happy your mom gets to share this travel experiance with you OH what it would be like to have a mom again....

Good luck and Safe Travels and I will be stalking for updates!!!

Dimple Queen said...

I am feeling excited for you!!! Hope your flight was good! I bet you are tired...or are you pumped with adrenaline???

Praying for you!

Paul and DeeDee said...

YAY! Praying for you and I can not wait to see your sweetie pie!! Too cute about KK and swim lessons. We will be praying for Russ and the girls as well:)