Monday, May 12, 2008

Important RLC announcement!


Can you help us spread the word?

Tom Davis with Children's Hopechest is doing a conference call THIS THURSDAY! If you are interested in what RLC is doing and the Launch Ethiopia project we would LOVE for you to call in and have a chance to hear for yourself what is going on. The RLC representitives will be on the call and we want to hear from you.

We will be discussing the need, the strategy, next steps, and the vision trip! This is very exciting and I hope you will join us.

Here’s the info for the call:
Time: Thursday, May 15, 9AM MDT (make sure you translate the time difference)

Conference Dial-in Number: (712) 432-1620

Participant Access Code: 1083603#

If you are going to participate please RSVP to daniel@hopechest.org

Feel free to post this on your blog if you would like to help spread the word for RLC! Thanks and I hope you can be a part of this with us.
:0) Angel

7 comments:

Amy said...

I have been waiting for you to post so I could know what exactly to say in my post. :) Thanks.. I am a copy cat. I own it. :)

Great chats today new friendy friend friend.

Amy said...

I have been waiting for you to post so I could know what exactly to say in my post. :) Thanks.. I am a copy cat. I own it. :)

Great chats today new friendy friend friend.

Dennise said...

I will defintely be calling in. I will also post on my blog. Thank you for the wonderful mother's day slide show. Lots of Love

Jami said...

I just want to say...
Congratulations!!!!!!....SOOOO soon you'll be holding your sweet little girl!! Can't wait to see pics!

God bless!

Farrah and Jed said...

So how did the call go? I've been wondering about it all morning...

And just think a couple more days!

Amy said...

Hi, you can link my post on travel advice. Thank's!

HasseMomma said...

Angel, I've been checking in on your blog for quite some time now and am finally saying Hi! I just figured out what RLC is, duh. May I link to your blog from mine? I've also added the RLC button on my page. Jim and I are working with an orphanage in India. Lord willing, Jim will be able to go visit this year or the next. I love reading your blog and the people's blogs you link to. Thanks for all you put into it!
-Lori