Saturday, May 10, 2008

Girlfriends Giggle

My buddy Wendi is so cool! A couple of weeks ago we had a great girls night out. This is the second year in a row she took us to Girlfriend's Giggle!

Girlfriend's Giggle is a fundraiser for our local women's shelter. You get to have a TON of fun AND it helps people. That is my kind of weekend.

Wendi even found us some cute matching jammies since that is the "uniform" for the event. OH YEAH!!
These guys were advertising the tanning services they were offering at the event. They were HILARIOUS! HEY! It was all for a good cause people. ;0)

We even got some foot pampering, back massage, tanning, eyebrow wax and a wonderful dinner. WOW! Good times!


We had so much fun being silly girls!

Thanks for being such a great friend Wendi. I'm glad we can be complete goof balls and attempt to stamp out extreme poverty simultaneously. Life is good. Hugs, Angel

5 comments:

Brandi said...

I wish I could have gone! bummer. . oh wait, we didn't know each other then! ha ha. . maybe we should do a "kids all sleep in other condos and one condo is ALL GIRLS slumber party at the "reunion of strangers"!

B

Mandy said...

Sounds like a fun event! I love weekends with my girlfriends.

The Engelhardt 4 said...

Those are some great looking jammies! I need to find me one of those nights!!!heehee!!

Wendi said...

I laughed so hard when I saw these pictures posted...thanks for documenting our wild night out :-).

Wendi said...

I laughed so hard when I saw these pictures posted...thanks for documenting our wild night out :-).